Here at Aldwyn, we aim to provide the best education we can for all our pupils in a happy, caring environment. Our curriculum is stimulating and challenging and success is achieved in partnership with pupils, parents, carers and other members of the community. We are committed to giving all children every opportunity to achieve the highest of standards. Our developments related to inclusion will ensure that this happens for all children, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, attainment, ability or background.
Our aim is to be a totally inclusive school. This means that equality of opportunity is a reality for all our children. We make this a reality through the attention we pay to the different groups of children in our school, for example:
· Girls and boys
· Minority ethnic and faith groups
· EAL learners
· Children with special educational needs
· Able and talented children
· Children looked after by the local authority
· Children who are at risk of disaffection or exclusion
· Other children such as, sick children, young carers and those children from families under stress
Aldwyn Primary works hard to ensure that every link provided on this page has been thoroughly checked before being published. Aldwyn Primary does not have control over third party content and therefore cannot be liable for any changes made to it.