Teaching Assistants work together with class teachers to support the delivery of learning across the curriculum. Teaching assistants ...
- Deliver individual and small group learning.
- Assist teachers in the day-to-day maintenance and running of the classroom environment.
- Help to develop and support positive attitudes and good learning behaviour.
- Provide direct support for children who find it difficult to learn.
- Assist with lesson preparation and administrative tasks.
- Are fully trained to deliver the Better Reading Partnership programme.
- Provide the Quiet Room facility at lunchtimes and the Time Out Room at morning break.