We strongly support and value a multi-agency working approach, welcoming and encouraging the active involvement of parents and carers. Advice, information and direct assistance from a range of statutory and non-statutory bodies ensures effective inclusion for ALL pupils at Aldwyn.
- The School Nurse (Kim Bagshaw) based at Guide Lane Clinic.
- BLIS - An LA service providing 1:1 and small group support for pupils with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- EPALS (Educational Psychology & Learning Support) - An LA service offering assessment and advice in support of pupils with a range of learning difficulties.
- Sensory Support Service - Provides direct support and advice for pupils with impaired hearing or vision.
- SALT (Speech & Language Therapy Service) - Based at Tameside Hospital, this service offers ongoing assessment and support for pupils with speech and language difficulties.
- CLASS (Communication Language & Autistic Spectrum Service) - An LA service offering support, monitoring and advice for pupils with a range of communication difficulties.
- Parent Partnership - A statutory service offering direct assistance and advice for parents of children with special educational needs. For further information collect a leaflet from school or call Parent Partnership on 0161 342 3382.